- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Glazed Salmon With Green Bean And Bulgar Salad Recipe
|Bulgur wheat||5 Ounce (140 Grams)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Skinless salmon fillets||2|
|Spring onion||6 , sliced|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juice and zest|
|Clear honey||1 Tablespoon|
|Orange juice||4 Tablespoon|
|Orange zest||1 Teaspoon|
|Fine green beans||8 Ounce, trimmed (200 Grams)|
Calories 579 Calories from Fat 123
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.4%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 78 mg
Sodium 128 mg5.3%
Total Carbohydrates 77 g25.6%
Dietary Fiber 19.2 g76.6%
Sugars 11.6 g
Protein 42 g84%
Vitamin A 14.1% Vitamin C 63.4%
Calcium 9.3% Iron 21.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Prepare the bulgur according to the instructions on the pack
2. In a frying pan, heat olive oil over a medium heat.
3. Add the salmon fillets, to the hot oil and cook for three minutes of both sides till done.
4. Gently add the spring onions and cook for one minute till done.
5. Gently add the lemon juice, honey, orange juice, and zest. Simmer the pan juices for one minute to make a sauce
6. In a separate pan, boil the green beans for four minutes or till tender. Drain and set aside
7. Stir the bulgur wheat with a fork and mix in the green beans, lemon zest, and a little of the sauce.
8. Serve the salmon on a bed of bulgur wheat and beans with the rest of the sauce poured over.