- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Glazed Mushrooms and Ham Recipe
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Thickly sliced mushrooms||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Grated nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground mace||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cooked ham slice||6|
Calories 216 Calories from Fat 110
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g19.2%
Saturated Fat 7.3 g36.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30.2 mg
Sodium 75 mg3.1%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.16 g0.65%
Sugars 16.8 g
Protein 7 g14.4%
Vitamin A 7.1% Vitamin C 0.13%
Calcium 0.5% Iron 0.63%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a pan and melt the butter in it.
2. Add sugar mixed with flour.
3. Cook over low flame until the sugar melts completely.
4. Add the mace, nutmeg and mushrooms.
5. Cook on low heat for 5 minutes after covering the pan.
6. Remove cover and place the ham above the mushrooms.
7. Increase the heat and allow the ham to get hot all over.
8. Add the sherry to it.
9. Place it upside down on a hot dish before serving.