- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Glazed Chicken Wings Recipe
|Chicken wings||3 Pound (About 15)|
|Soy sauce||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Five spice powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
Calories 639 Calories from Fat 175
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.5%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g21.9%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 194 mg
Sodium 2674.7 mg111.4%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.57 g2.3%
Sugars 31.7 g
Protein 78 g155.6%
Vitamin A 4.1% Vitamin C 8.4%
Calcium 6.3% Iron 22.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Cut off the tips of the chicken wings and make 3 pieces.
2) Take a shallow glass or plastic dish and place chicken in it.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients and pour them over chicken.
4) Cover the chicken and marinate in refrigerator for 1-4hours.Turn chicken occasionally.
5) Now, heat oven to 375° and line broiler pan with aluminum foil.
6) Remove the chicken from marinade arrange it on the rack of the broiler pan.
7) Brush the chicken with reserved marinade.
8) Bake 30 minutes and then turn it.
9) Bake for 30 more minutes or until chicken is done.
10) Keep brushing marinade occasionally.
11) Discard the remaining marinade.
12) Serve Glazed Chicken Wings with a nice dip or sauce.