- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Carrot With Coconut Cream Recipe
|Cream of coconut||2 Tablespoon (Coco Casa)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
Calories 78 Calories from Fat 38
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.8%
Saturated Fat 3.1 g15.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 8.1 mg2.7%
Sodium 44.3 mg1.8%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.9%
Sugars 6.6 g
Protein 0.76 g1.5%
Vitamin A 197.6% Vitamin C 13.9%
Calcium 2.5% Iron 2.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Slice the carrots into thin pieces 2" long.
2) Boil the carrots until they just become soft.
3) Drain the liquid from carrots and then mix in butter and cream of coconut.
4) Cook them for about 2 minutes over high heat until sauce thickens.
5) Garnish with parsley and serve hot.