- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Glazed Bananas With Brown Sugar Recipe
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 189 Calories from Fat 28
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g5%
Saturated Fat 2 g10%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 8.1 mg2.7%
Sodium 9 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g13.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.3%
Sugars 34.8 g
Protein 0.73 g1.5%
Vitamin A 2.7% Vitamin C 11.6%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Peeling bananas slice in half lengthwise.
3. In a 9-inch glass baking dish place bananas, cut side up.
4. Sprinkling with brown sugar and lemon juice dot with butter.
5. Let it cook at Convection (450°F) for 4 minutes.
6. Flipping bananas over spoon pan sauce over top.
7. Let it cook at Convection (450°F) for an additional 5 to 6 minutes.
8. Let it stand for 1 minute before serving.