- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Glazed Apricot Chicken Recipe Video
|Private selection olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Chicken thigh||2 Pound, boneless and skinless (4 piece)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Pepper||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Rosemount diamond chardonnay wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Private selection apricot preserves||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Gourmet garden chili pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Private selection fresh thyme||1 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Private selection fresh rosemary||1 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
Calories 963 Calories from Fat 232
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.8%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g29.1%
Trans Fat 0.5 g
Cholesterol 376.5 mg
Sodium 1383.9 mg57.7%
Total Carbohydrates 87 g29%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.9%
Sugars 63.7 g
Protein 90 g179.9%
Vitamin A 30.7% Vitamin C 96.3%
Calcium 10.1% Iron 36.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Hold rosemary and thyme on the top and strip them backwards, leaving the stem behind. Snap off the top leaves, and chop finely. Keep them aside.
2. On a tray place the chicken and season with salt and pepper.
3. Place a skillet over medium high heat for one minute. Pour olive oil in it. Turn around.
4. Add chicken pieces to the pan and allow it to sear for about 1 minute on each side. Reduce the heat and cook until done.
5. Take the chicken out of the pan and place it on a large plate. Allow it to rest.
6. Then, remove pan from heat and pour wine in it. Return it to the oven.
7. Add preserve, rosemary, thyme and chili powder to the pan. Whisk it well. Simmer until the liquid reduces by half.
8. Pour sauce over chicken and serve immediately with rosemary garnish.