- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Glazed Almond Amaretto Cheesecake Recipe
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Graham cracker crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted|
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce, softened|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Amaretto||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Almond extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 820 Calories from Fat 500
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 57 g87.7%
Saturated Fat 26.1 g130.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 178.5 mg
Sodium 363.8 mg15.2%
Total Carbohydrates 67 g22.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.8%
Sugars 44.9 g
Protein 12 g23.3%
Vitamin A 23.7% Vitamin C 0.43%
Calcium 16.7% Iron 9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a small saucepan add 1/2 cup sugar and water. Heat to boil for 2 minutes.
3) Take off from heat.
4) Mix with it sliced almonds and 1 teaspoon amaretto.
5) Using a slotted spoon, remove almonds and kewp on waxed paper.
6) Separate with a fork and cool.
7) In medium bowl, add all crust ingredients. Mix together.
8) Press mixture in bottom and 1 1/2 inches up side of ungreased 10-inch springform pan.
9) In a large bowl add cream cheese and 1 cup sugar. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
10) At low speed, beat in 1 egg at a time.
11) Stir in all remaining filling ingredients and combine.
12) Transfer into crust-lined pan.
13) Bake for 45 to 60 minutes.
14) Arrange sliced almonds in 2-inch-wide circle around outer edge of cheesecake.
15) Bake for further 15 minutes.
16) Let stand and cool for 15 minutes.
17) Run knife around edge of pan and remove gently side of pan.
18) Cool completely.
19) Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
20) Serve cold.