- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Glass Noodles With Egg And Angle Cucumber Recipe
|Rice vermicelli noodles||200 Gram (Or Glass Noodles, 1 Small Bundle)|
|Cucumbers||2 (Angle Variety)|
|Garlic cloves||2 Large|
|Light olive oil||3⁄4 Tablespoon (1 Dessertspoon)|
|Light soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|White pepper||To Taste|
Calories 520 Calories from Fat 101
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.5%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg
Sodium 1027.8 mg42.8%
Total Carbohydrates 91 g30.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.2%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 12 g23%
Vitamin A 8% Vitamin C 9%
Calcium 7.6% Iron 12.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take the glass noodles and just blanch them.
2) Peel the cucumbers and cut into thick, angled chunks or thick slices.
3) Whisk the eggs well.
4) Crush and chop the garlic fine.
5) Heat wok and fry briefly the garlic in olive oil by turning frequently till nice aroma comes, then add the cucumbers.
6) Allow the cucumbers tosweat a little, then add eggs and mix well till the egg solidifies.
7) Now add water, soy sauce and glass noodles.
8) Cover with lid and cook for 5 minutes, making sure that dish doesn't dry out.
9) The dish can be served when cucumbers are tender enough.
10) Add required salt and pepper before serving.