- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Glazed Icing Recipe
|Icing sugar||8 Ounce (225 gram)|
|Stock syrup||4 Tablespoon (adjust quantity as needed)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 930 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.23 g0.35%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.23%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 12.9 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 238 g79.5%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 222.1 g
Protein 0 g
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.6% Iron 0.87%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Force icing sugar through a sieve into a bowl.
2) Pour warm, sugar syrup or hot water and mix the icing to a smooth, thick, coating consistency.
3) Mix any colouring or flavouring.
4) Use icing immediately after preparation.
5) Pour icing immediately on the centre of the cake to be iced and with the flat edge of a knife blade, spread evenly over surface.
6) Use this sugary icing for cakes and biscuits.