- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Girls Night Pasta Recipe Video
|Chicken breasts||2 , cut in strips|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Asparagus||1⁄2 Pound, trimmed, and cut into pieces|
|Garlic cloves||4 , minced|
|Red pepper flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sundried tomatoes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cut in strips|
|Cherry tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut in halves|
|Rosemary sprigs||2 Medium|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion powder||To Taste|
Calories 1297 Calories from Fat 394
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 44 g68%
Saturated Fat 18.1 g90.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 53.3 mg17.8%
Sodium 923.1 mg38.5%
Total Carbohydrates 148 g49.5%
Dietary Fiber 5 g20%
Sugars 29.4 g
Protein 85 g169.7%
Vitamin A 46.2% Vitamin C 53.9%
Calcium 54.2% Iron 42.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pot with boiling salted water, cook the pasta as per packet instruction.
2. Drain the pasta and set aside.
3. In a pan, heat olive oil and butter and fry the chicken, add in salt pepper and onion powder, flip chicken strips and allow to cook until it turns brown on both the sides.
4. Add in the asparagus, pepper flakes and garlic, and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Put in the tomatoes and saute for 1 minute.
6. Stir in the sundried tomatoes and rosemary sprig and stir for 2 minutes.
7. Pour in the cream and sprinkle in the cheese reserving little for garnish and stir well to mix and cook until the cream thickens.
8. Add in the pasta and toss well to coat the pasta with sauce, remove and discard rosemary.
9. Serve hot in warm serving plate, sprinkle with reserve parmesan cheese.