- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Gingy-choky cookie Recipe
|Almond butter||125 Milliliter, mix, if separated (1/2 Cup)|
|Cinnamon||2 Teaspoon, ground|
|Ginger||15 Milliliter, ground (1 Tablespoon)|
|Almond meal||500 Milliliter (2 Cups)|
|Ground flax meal||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Honey||90 Milliliter (6 Tablespoon)|
|Pure vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Dark chocolate chips||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup, 70 Percent Fair Trade And Organic, If Possible)|
|Fresh ginger||15 Milliliter, grated finely (1 Tablespoon)|
Calories 90 Calories from Fat 53
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.5%
Saturated Fat 0.5 g2.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.06 mg0.02%
Sodium 9.5 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.8 g3.2%
Sugars 4 g
Protein 2 g4.3%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0.22%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 1.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Place all the ingredients into a bowl and stir to thoroughly combine.
3. Roll the dough by hand into 1 inch (2 cm) balls and lightly press down with a fork.
4. Place the cookies on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
5. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden. The cookies will become stiff as they cool.
6. Store in an airtight container.
Makes 24 cookies.