- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ginger-Peach Conserve Recipe
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Frozen sliced peaches||12 Ounce (Thawed)|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Crystallized ginger||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Maraschino cherries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 888 Calories from Fat 274
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.4%
Saturated Fat 3.1 g15.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 24.3 mg1%
Total Carbohydrates 145 g48.2%
Dietary Fiber 9 g36%
Sugars 130.1 g
Protein 10 g20.5%
Vitamin A 20.1% Vitamin C 599.3%
Calcium 18.2% Iron 50.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a small bowl and combine cinnamon and sugar in it.
2) Drain the juice from peaches and add to the cinnamon mixture.
3) Stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
4) Pour the cinnamon mixture over peaches.
5) Add walnuts, ginger and cherries. Mix nicely.
6) Chill until ready to serve.
7) Serve Ginger-Peach Conserve chilled.