- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ginger Shrimp Recipe
|Italian dressing||8 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Sherry||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shallots||4 Medium, halved|
|Green onions||3 Medium, cut into pieces|
|Ginger piece||1 , cut into pieces|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Large shrimp||1 Pound, uncooked|
Calories 160 Calories from Fat 80
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.9%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 86.2 mg
Sodium 637 mg26.5%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.18 g0.71%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 12 g24.1%
Vitamin A 8.8% Vitamin C 7.5%
Calcium 3.9% Iron 10%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Into food processor or blender add all ingredients except shrimp and puree.
2. Into a large shallow baking dish add the dressing mixture and combine with shrimp.
3. Cover and let it marinate in refrigerator, stirring occasionally for at least 3 hours.
4. Into large shallow baking pan or aluminum-foil-lined broiler rack take out the shrimp and let it marinade.
5. Along with the marinade broil the shrimp, turning once, 10 minutes or until done.
6. Serve remaining marinade with shrimp garnishing as desired.