- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ginger Scallion Noodles with Roasted Pork Tenderloin Recipe Video
|Pork loin||2 Pound|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Black pepper/White pepper||To Taste|
|For ginger scallion sauce|
|Scallions||1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped|
|Ginger||1 Ounce, grated|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Peanut oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 1929 Calories from Fat 900
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 101 g156%
Saturated Fat 24 g120.1%
Trans Fat 0.4 g
Cholesterol 433.1 mg
Sodium 1180.6 mg49.2%
Total Carbohydrates 128 g42.6%
Dietary Fiber 7.3 g29.3%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 122 g244.3%
Vitamin A 12.6% Vitamin C 17%
Calcium 13.2% Iron 36.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F. In a baking dish place a cooling rack.
2. Over the cooling rack place the pork and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. Insert a thermometer and cook in the oven at 375 degrees F, until the temperature of the pork reaches 150 degrees F.
4. After 30 minutes increase the temperature of the oven to 400 degrees F and cook until it raise to 180 degrees temp.
5. For Sauce – in a bowl add in the scallion, ginger and salt. Mix well.
6. In a wok add in the oil and heat on high. Add in the scallion mixture, turn the heat of and stir.
7. Meanwhile in a vessel boil the water and add in the noodles. Cook for 5 minutes.
8. Turn on the heat of the stove and place the ginger scallion wok. Add in the noodles to the wok and stir well.
9. Plate the noodles with roasted pork and serve.