- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ginger Crisp Spritz Recipe
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Rice crispies||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely diced|
|Oil||1 Teaspoon (For greasing)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1576 Calories from Fat 697
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 79 g122.1%
Saturated Fat 48 g239.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 405 mg
Sodium 982.7 mg40.9%
Total Carbohydrates 200 g66.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.6%
Sugars 101 g
Protein 20 g40.5%
Vitamin A 49.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 46.5% Iron 41.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat an oven to 187.5C (375 C).
2. Grease a baking tray with oil and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, add butter, salt, sugar, egg, flour and baking powder.
4. Mix well and knead into dough.
5. Divide dough into small equal portions and shape each into a round ball.
6. Cover these balls evenly with Rice crispies and place on greased tray.
7. Bake in pre heated oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
8. Makes 4 dozen cookies.
9. Serve with warm milk.