- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ginger Bass In Foil Recipe
|Zucchini||2 , julienned (Thin)|
|Yellow squash||2 , julienned (Thin)|
|Carrot||1 Large, julienned|
|Ginger||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Bass fillets||36 Ounce (Six 6 Ounce Each Pieces)|
|Lemon||1 , quartered lengthwise|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 394 Calories from Fat 49
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.5%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g6.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 104.6 mg
Sodium 198.1 mg8.3%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g9.9%
Dietary Fiber 9.5 g37.9%
Sugars 16.4 g
Protein 57 g114.2%
Vitamin A 73.6% Vitamin C 51.1%
Calcium 6.4% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut 8 large pieces of foil of size (16" X 16")/each.
2. Fold each of the half so that it makes double thickness.
3. Take a large bowl. mix the zucchini, squash, carrots and ginger.
4. Divide into equal 8 portions and arrange 1 portion on each 8 foils.
5. Top each of the portions with a fillet.
6. Drizzle lemon juice over the fillet and dust garlic and pepper on it.
7. Now fold the foil over the fish and crimp the edges in such manner so that the edges can seal the packets within it.
8. Grill the fish over medium-high flame for 15 minutes.
9. Serve hot with sauce and mustard.