- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Filipino Ginataang Puso Ng Saging Recipe Video
|Banana blossoms||30 Ounce (2 Cans, Puso Ng Saging)|
|Coconut milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), crushed|
|Vinegar||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Green chili pepper/Long banana pepper||2|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 569 Calories from Fat 393
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g70.9%
Saturated Fat 29.6 g147.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1603.2 mg66.8%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.4%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21.2%
Sugars 9.3 g
Protein 17 g34.4%
Vitamin A 99.7% Vitamin C 113.4%
Calcium 31.4% Iron 65.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Saute garlic and onion.
3. When the onion becomes soft, add the banana blossoms. Cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add vinegar and long green chili. Let boil.
5. Pour in the coconut milk. Let boil, and then simmer until the liquid reduces.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Turn the heat off, and then transfer the cooked banana blossoms on a serving plate.
8. Serve with steamed rice. Share and enjoy!
This video is a creation of panlasangpinoy. You can visit panlasangpinoy for complete recipes, and more videos.