- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Simple Grilled Chicken Recipe Video
|Whole chicken||1 , quartered|
|Mustard||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ketchup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground red pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 , diced|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1 Stick)|
Calories 1188 Calories from Fat 787
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 88 g136.1%
Saturated Fat 31.1 g155.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 341.7 mg
Sodium 694.4 mg28.9%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.6%
Dietary Fiber 6.1 g24.3%
Sugars 7.4 g
Protein 78 g156.8%
Vitamin A 28.8% Vitamin C 35.1%
Calcium 23% Iron 37.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Refrigerate it until used.
3. Heat the griller at 275 F and cook the chicken for 1-1 1/2 hour.
4. If you want to bake it in oven, bake it for 1-1 1/2 hours.
5. Melt butter and add onions. Saute until dark brown.
6. Add mustard, ketchup, vinegar, water, lemon juice, salt and mix everything well.
7. Let it cook for 30 minutes.
8. Dip the chicken in the sauce and cook it for 10 minutes.
9. Dip it once more and cook for another 10 minutes.
10. Serve chicken with stir fried bean and potatoes and sauce.
This video is a creation of acookinchef. You can visit acookinchef for complete recipes, and more videos.