- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Gelatin CrÃ¨me Recipe
|Flavored gelatin dessert||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs), boiling|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cold|
|Nonfat dry milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), mixed with 1/2 cup ice water|
|Ice water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), mixed with milk|
|Flavor||1 Teaspoon (As Desired)|
Calories 409 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 13.7 mg4.6%
Sodium 519.5 mg21.6%
Total Carbohydrates 80 g26.7%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 77.7 g
Protein 23 g45.3%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 4.6%
Calcium 68.9% Iron 0.01%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In 1 cup of boiling water, dissolve the gelatin dessert.
2) To this, add 1/2 cup of cold water.
3) Chill the mixture until nearly firm.
4) Beat the nonfat dry milk with the cold water until fluffy.
5) Add sugar and chill thoroughly.
6) With a fork, break up the chilled gelatin mixture.
7) Add this to the whipped milk mixture.
8) With an electric mixer, beat until fluffy.
9) Chill until set properly.
10) If desired, you can serve by adding 1/4 teaspoon of almond flavoring or fruit.