- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Gazpacho Chilled Salad Soup Recipe
|Tomato juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Instant beef broth and seasoning mix||5 Ounce (1 Packet)|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, coarsely chopped|
|Cucumber||1 Medium, pared and coarsely chopped|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), coarsely chopped|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), coarsely chopped|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), coarsely chopped|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Red wine vinegar||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Hot sauce||2 Drop|
Calories 167 Calories from Fat 35
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.2%
Saturated Fat 0.58 g2.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2032.7 mg84.7%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.6%
Sugars 5.5 g
Protein 2 g3.4%
Vitamin A 19.1% Vitamin C 122.6%
Calcium 3.1% Iron 3.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a small saucepan and mix together tomato juice and broth mix in it.
2) Allow the mixture to come to a boil and then allow cooling after removing it from heat.
3) Process rest of the ingredients in a blender container until vegetables are finely chopped.
4) Switch off the motor and then process in cooled tomato juice mixture just until combined (do not puree).
5) Place the soup in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
6) Serve cold.