- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Gazpacho With Croutons Recipe
|Tomatoes||4 Cup (64 tbs), diced|
|Chopped green pepper||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped|
|Onion||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped onion||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Beef bouillon||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced cucumber||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cucumber||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Croutons||1 Cup (16 tbs), toasted|
|Toasted croutons||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for garnish)|
Calories 158 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.7%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1274.4 mg53.1%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.3%
Sugars 5.9 g
Protein 4 g7.4%
Vitamin A 50.3% Vitamin C 94.8%
Calcium 3.9% Iron 8.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Separate 1 tablespoon each of tomato, green pepper and cucumber, and keep aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except toasted croutons for garnishing.
3. Using an electric blender, blend until pureed.
4. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours until chill.
5. Garnish with diced tomato, green pepper, cucumber and toasted croutons.
6. Serve chill.