- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Garlic Bread Recipe Video
|Minced garlic||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch|
Calories 182 Calories from Fat 145
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.2%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g11.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 6.6 mg
Sodium 243.4 mg10.1%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g1.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.46 g1.8%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 4 g7.9%
Vitamin A 14.7% Vitamin C 20.7%
Calcium 10.7% Iron 3.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
● Cut bread in half lengthwise and place on a baking sheet. Spread oil mixture evenly on both sides of the bread.
● Pop in oven for 10 minutes.
● Remove bread from oven. Put broiler on high.
● Sprinkle 1 tbsp. of cheese on each side of the bread and a pinch of cayenne pepper.
● Place back in oven under the broiler for 1-2 minutes to toast the bread. Watch very carefully cause it goes fast!