- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Garlic And Curry Leaves Chutney Powder Recipe
|Roasted gram||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 274 Calories from Fat 38
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7%
Saturated Fat 3 g14.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 4.8 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g13.9%
Sugars 2.8 g
Protein 9 g18.8%
Vitamin A 3.8% Vitamin C 49.9%
Calcium 1% Iron 3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Leave tamarind on hot pan till it is warm( use a seedless and cleaned tamarind).
3. Take garlic, curryleaves, tamarind, salt and red chillies in a blender. Blend them to a coarse mix. Remove it from the jar and keep it aside.
4. Take roasted chanadal and grated dry coconut in the same blender and blend till you get coarse mix. Mix both the powders well.
5. Blend the mixed powder in the blender to get a fine powder.
6. you can preserve the final powder in the refrigerator
7.Enjoy this pd with hot rice, paratha, sprinkle over dosas.
Seasoing : Heat oil and add mustard seeds and once it stops popping, add hing and remove it from stove. This Seasoing can be mixed with chutney powder.