- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Garlic Shrimp On A Bun Recipe
|Green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|White wine||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dill weed||1 Teaspoon (Dried)|
|Raw shrimp||1 1⁄2 Pound, medium, peeled, deveined|
|French rolls||3 , sliced long, toasted|
Calories 201 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.2%
Saturated Fat 0.65 g3.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 172.4 mg
Sodium 285.4 mg11.9%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.72 g2.9%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 25 g49.4%
Vitamin A 7.5% Vitamin C 15.8%
Calcium 8.3% Iron 18.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Spray cooking spray evenly over a non-stick skillet. Add onions and garlic and saute till they turn tender.
2) Pour in lemon juice and wine and season with salt, pepper and dill weed.
3) Allow the mixture to come to a rapid boil, before turning down the flame. Continue cooking on simmer for about 5 minutes.
4) Stir in the raw shrimps. Cook for for 3 to 5 minutes until they turn pink all over.
5) Take the toasted French Rolls and spread a little of the shrimp mixture on each.
6) Serve the Garlic Shrimp On A Bun when hot.