- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Garlic Shrimp In Wine Recipe
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Shrimp||12 Ounce, shelled and deveined|
|Shrimp||12 Ounce, deveined|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|White wine||2 Teaspoon|
|Dry white wine||2 Teaspoon|
|Seasoned bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon, dried|
|Seasoned dried bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
|Mayonnaise||1 Tablespoon, reduced|
|Wheat germ||2 Teaspoon|
|Reduced calorie mayonnaise||1 Tablespoon, melted|
Calories 341 Calories from Fat 113
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.5%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 264 mg
Sodium 614.6 mg25.6%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.3%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 38 g76.2%
Vitamin A 8.7% Vitamin C 19.1%
Calcium 12.9% Iron 29.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Heat the oil in a small skillet.
2) Add the garlic and shrimp and sautÃ© for about 3 to 5 minutes, till the shrimp turns pink, constantly stirring.
3) Take out the garlic and discard it.
4) To the skillet, add the salt, wine and pepper and cook for about 1 minute, constantly stirring.
5) Between 2 6-ounce custard cups, divide the shrimp mixture.
6) Combine together the bread crumbs and wheat germ in a small bowl.
7) Add the melted margarine and stir well till the ingredients have combined thoroughly.
8) Over each shrimp portion in the cups, sprinkle half of the crumb mixture.
9) Broil the shrimps about 6-inches from the heat source, till the crumbs have browned evenly.
10) Serve hot after garnishing each portion with lemon wedge and parsley sprig.