- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Garlic Shrimp Recipe
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Parsley||50 Milliliter, chopped|
|Shrimp||620 Gram, shelled and cleaned (Medium Sized)|
|Lemon juice||15 Milliliter|
Calories 612 Calories from Fat 317
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.4%
Saturated Fat 20.3 g101.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 551.8 mg
Sodium 865 mg36%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2%
Dietary Fiber 0.91 g3.6%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 64 g128.4%
Vitamin A 72.1% Vitamin C 72.8%
Calcium 21% Iron 50.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a 1 L (4 cup) casserole, mix garlic and butter.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
3) Put in parsley and salt.
4) Add in shrimp, and coat well with butter sauce.
5) IF COOKING BY AUTO SENSOR: Using a plastic wrap, completely cover dish. Microwave on COOK A7. When th time appears in display window, using a plastic spoon, stir once.
Remove plastic wrap once cooked.
6) IF COOKING BY TIME: Using a plastic wrap, completely cover dish. Microwave at MEDIUM 3 to 5 minutes, stir once in between. Remove from microwave oven and allow it to stand covered for 3 minutes.
7) Spoon over lemon juice on shrimp and serve.