- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Garlic Parmesan Popcorn Chicken Recipe Video
|Chicken tenders||1 Pound (Chopped And Cut Into 1-Inch Cubes)|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 Large (Beaten)|
|Italian parsley||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Chopped)|
|Parmesan||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Shredded)|
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm) (Minced)|
|Cracked black pepper||To Taste|
|Canola oil||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 8238 Calories from Fat 6970
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 787 g1210.9%
Saturated Fat 84.5 g422.7%
Trans Fat 2.7 g
Cholesterol 676.9 mg225.6%
Sodium 7704.6 mg321%
Total Carbohydrates 180 g60.1%
Dietary Fiber 11.1 g44.5%
Sugars 4.4 g
Protein 132 g263.1%
Vitamin A 118.9% Vitamin C 152.4%
Calcium 147.7% Iron 99.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat 3 cups of canola oil in a medium saucepan.
2. Beat eggs and place flour on a plate. Season both, lightly with salt and pepper.
3. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
4. Dip chicken pieces in egg, let excess drip back into the bowl then coat with flour. Do this twice to get a nice thick double coating of batter. Arrange pieces on a baking tray as you go.
5. Once the oil is hot, fry the chicken in batches until golden and crispy. Repeat the process until you have finished all the chicken pieces.
6. Drain on paper toweling.
7. While still warm, toss the fried chicken pieces in a mixture of garlic, Parmesan and parsley until well coated.
8. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.