- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Dehydrated Veggies Recipe Video
|Garlic bulb||1 Large|
Calories 209 Calories from Fat 8
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.94 g1.4%
Saturated Fat 0.18 g0.91%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 100 mg4.2%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g16.1%
Dietary Fiber 8 g32%
Sugars 16.4 g
Protein 6 g11.5%
Vitamin A 80% Vitamin C 71.9%
Calcium 20.2% Iron 28.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Slice the onions and blanch them in boiling water for a minute.
3. Dehydrate the onions at 120-122 F.
4. Chop the onions into dices and dehyrate them at 120-122 F.
5. Slice the celery and blanch it for a minute and dehydrate it at 120-122 F.
6. Another way to dehydrate celery is to slice it and directly dehydrate it 120-122 F.
7. Slice the scallions with a knife and directly dehydrate them at 120-122 F.
8. Wash the leeks and cut them into slightly thick pieces.
9. Separate the rings and dehydrate at 120-122 F.
This video is a creation of dehydrate2store. You can visit dehydrate2store for complete recipes, and more videos.