- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Garlic Mashed Potatoes HD Recipe Video
|Red potatoes||4 Pound|
|Chicken broth||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Garlic flavored spreadable cheese||10 Ounce|
Calories 236 Calories from Fat 66
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.6%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g18.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 18.9 mg6.3%
Sodium 245.5 mg10.2%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.3%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 7 g13.5%
Vitamin A 5.7% Vitamin C 57.6%
Calcium 10.1% Iron 7.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large saucepan, boil the potatoes until tender enough to be mashed, between 30-40 minutes.
2. Drain and transfer the potatoes to a large bowl.
3. Mash the potatoes with masher and gradually pour in the chicken broth, until potatoes gets into desired consistency.
4. Mash with garlic flavored spreadable cheese.
5. Garnish the potatoes with chives and rosemary. Serve and enjoy!
This dish can be prepared the night before and reheated by placing the potatoes in an oven proof dish and heating for 30 minutes at 350 F.