- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Italian Style Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe Video
|Potatoes||1 Pound (8 Medium Sized)|
|Garlic cloves||2 , minced|
|Grated romano cheese/Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Calories 136 Calories from Fat 60
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.4%
Saturated Fat 4.2 g21.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20.7 mg
Sodium 110.3 mg4.6%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 5 g9.4%
Vitamin A 3.5% Vitamin C 25.4%
Calcium 11.5% Iron 3.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Drain and place in a large bowl.
3. Add in the garlic, milk, butter and cheese.
4. Use a masher or your mixer to mash the potatoes slightly.
5. If using a mixer, turn on and mix until fully well blended. If using a hand held masher, just keep mashing until it is blended to your liking.
6. If the potatoes are a bit dry, add more milk.
7. Serve warm.
This video is a creation of simpleitaliancooking. You can visit simpleitaliancooking for complete recipes, and more videos.