- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Garlic Knots Recipe
|Pizza crust||10 Ounce, refrigerated (Dressing)|
|Refrigerated pizza crust dough||10 Ounce (Ready To Bake, 1 Package)|
|Olive oil||4 Teaspoon (1 Tablespoon Plus 2 Teaspoons)|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon, whipped|
|Whipped butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Oregano leaves||1 Dash|
Calories 596 Calories from Fat 120
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40%
Saturated Fat 7.4 g36.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.1 mg
Sodium 337.2 mg14%
Total Carbohydrates 80 g26.8%
Dietary Fiber 7.5 g30.1%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 8 g15.4%
Vitamin A 4.9% Vitamin C 1.3%
Calcium 86.9% Iron 41.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Make twenty 1 inch wide strips of the dough by unrolling it and cutting crosswise.
3.Make loose knots of each strip and place them on the baking sheet. Leave about 1 inch space between the knots. Keep aside.
4.Take a small saucepan and add in olive oil, butter, garlic and oregano leaves. Cook for about 1 minute until butter dissolves.
5. Use a pastry brush to brush the garlic oli mixture over the knots.
6. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes on middle rack of the oven until the knots brown.
7. Brush the knots again with remaining garlic oil mixture.
8. Serve warm.