- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes Recipe Video
|Potatoes||4 Medium, peeled|
|Garlic||7 Clove (35 gm) (With The Peel)|
|Dried rosemary||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
Calories 287 Calories from Fat 137
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g23.9%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g11.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 499.2 mg20.8%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12.1%
Dietary Fiber 5 g20.2%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 4 g8.5%
Vitamin A 2.4% Vitamin C 63.9%
Calcium 7.4% Iron 13.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 356° F (or 180° C)
2. Cut the potatoes into 2 cm x 2 cm cubes
3. Line the baking sheet with aluminum foil.
4. Put the potatoes into a plastic bag add all the spices and olive oil, close the bag and shake it well
5. Add the garlic into the bag and shake again.
6. Scatter the potatoes on the baking sheet.
7. Place the pan in the oven for 45 minutes. After 35 minutes place the pan to the top for 10 more minutes
8. Remove the pan and check with a toothpick if the potatoes are soft.
9. Serve with roasts or steaks.