- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Garlic Fritters Recipe
|Fresh garlic||10 Clove (50 gm)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fat||4 Pound (For Deep Frying)|
|Sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 , grated|
|Oregano||1 Dash, powdered|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3304 Calories from Fat 2623
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 293 g451.2%
Saturated Fat 117.5 g587.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1240.6 mg
Sodium 1231.9 mg51.3%
Total Carbohydrates 117 g38.8%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.2%
Sugars 4.7 g
Protein 52 g104.4%
Vitamin A 73.6% Vitamin C 27.1%
Calcium 60.1% Iron 59.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Thinly chop the garlic and add salt.
2) Now make a smooth paste by mashing.
3) In saucepan, combine butter, garlic, and water and allow to boil.
4) Now add flour, mix thoroughly and fastly into a mass.
5) Take away from heat.
6) Now add eggs, one at a time, being sure to fully include each one.
7) Shape the dough into small bite-sized mounds and deep fry at about 370 degrees until golden brown.
8) Drain on a towel.
9) Cut each fritter into two pieces.
10) Mix sour cream, Parmesan and oregano and place 1/2 teaspoon of mixture on half of each fritter, top with other half.
11) Serve hot.