- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Garlic Croutons Recipe
|Cubed french bread||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|French bread cubes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Minced garlic||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon, minced|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 238 Calories from Fat 139
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.1%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g11.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 416.1 mg17.3%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g6.9%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4.1%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 4 g8.6%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 2.2%
Calcium 2.4% Iron 8.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, arrange the bread.
3) In another bowl, mix the garlic, salt, and pepper with the olive oil.
4) Drizzle this mixture over the bread cubes.
5) Toss well to combine.
6) On a baking sheet, spread out the bread cubes.
7) Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, tossing once, until golden brown. Keep a close watch after 15 minutes to avoid burning.
8) Serve hot with a vegetable salad.