- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe Video
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Minced garlic||4 Tablespoon|
|Lemon soda||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Regular salt||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 317 Calories from Fat 158
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.6%
Saturated Fat 10.1 g50.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 270.1 mg90%
Sodium 561.2 mg23.4%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.4 g1.6%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 32 g63.4%
Vitamin A 23.3% Vitamin C 21.3%
Calcium 10.8% Iron 22.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Marinade the shrimp in lemon soda for 10 minutes.
2. Melt the butter in a pan and heat it up until hot enough to cook the garlic.
3. Add the garlic and cook until the color turns light to golden brown.
4. Stir in the shrimp and then cook until the color turns orange.
5. Pour-in the remaining lemon soda. Let the liquid evaporate completely.
6. Sprinkle the parsley.
7. Season with ground black pepper and salt.
8. Serve Garlic Butter Shrimp with rice and enjoy!