- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Garlic Bread With Cheese Recipe
|Butter flavored sprinkles||2 Tablespoon|
|Tap water||2 Tablespoon (Hot)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Dried oregano||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|French bread loaf||1 , cut into 8 slices|
Calories 259 Calories from Fat 39
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.2%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2.5 mg
Sodium 341.7 mg14.2%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g13%
Sugars 5.8 g
Protein 10 g19.2%
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 1.7%
Calcium 9.3% Iron 18.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven.
2. In a cup, stir the sprinkles into the water until all sprinkles get dissolved.
3. Stir in the Parmesan cheese, oregano, and garlic together.
4. With a pastry brush, lightly coat both sides of each bread slice with the mixture.
5. Form the bread back into a loaf and place the piece on a sheet of aluminum foil.
6. Wrap well the piece with foil.
7. Bake the piece for 15 minutes at 350°.
8. Serve the garlic bread hot.