- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Garlic Bread Recipe Video
|Turkish bread||1 Pound, sliced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Garlic paste||4 Tablespoon (strong)|
Calories 379 Calories from Fat 115
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20%
Saturated Fat 7 g34.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 26.9 mg
Sodium 410.9 mg17.1%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g18.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.2%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 10 g20.8%
Vitamin A 6.3% Vitamin C 0.65%
Calcium 0.5% Iron 0.13%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place a frying pan on low heat, and melt butter in it.
2. Throw garlic clove, and paste in butter. Stir well.
3. Now place bread pieces in pan. Turn the heat to medium, and cook for about 2 minutes.
4. Flip and cook until golden brown on both sides.
5. Serve garlic bread with hot chicken soup.
If you want your bread to be crunchy, then pop it in oven at 160-180 degree for about 5-10 minutes.