- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Garden Macaroni Salad Recipe
|Elbow macaroni||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Diced cucumber||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sliced radishes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped green onion||2 Teaspoon|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, diced|
|Mayonnaise||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Dried whole basil||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Calories 265 Calories from Fat 152
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.9%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 14.7 mg
Sodium 352.7 mg14.7%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g7.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.5%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 4 g8.2%
Vitamin A 8.4% Vitamin C 14.8%
Calcium 1.6% Iron 4.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cook macaroni according to package directions, omitting salt and drain well.
2. In a bowl, toss well combining macaroni and next 6 ingredients.
3. Combine salt and basil with mayonnaise and toss with macaroni mixture.
4. With cover let it chill at least 3 hours.
5. Garnish with radishes and parsley, if desired and serve.