- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ganache Covered Cheesecake Bars Recipe Video
|Biscoff cookies||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), crushed (For Crust)|
|Brown sugar||3 Tablespoon (For Crust)|
|Butter||6 Tablespoon, melted (For Crust)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (For Cheesecake)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Cheesecake)|
|Flour||2 Tablespoon (For Cheesecake)|
|Eggs||3 (For Cheesecake)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Cheesecake)|
|Vanilla||1 Tablespoon (For Cheesecake)|
|Heavy whipping cream||8 Ounce (For Chocolate Ganache)|
|Semi-sweet chocolate||8 Ounce (For Chocolate Ganache)|
|Powdered sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Chocolate Ganache)|
|Strawberries||2 (optional - for serving) (Optional)|
Calories 1305 Calories from Fat 798
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 91 g140.4%
Saturated Fat 53.6 g267.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 376.9 mg
Sodium 319.6 mg13.3%
Total Carbohydrates 119 g39.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.8%
Sugars 105.5 g
Protein 14 g27.9%
Vitamin A 52.5% Vitamin C 7.3%
Calcium 20.2% Iron 17.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Mix cookie crumbs and sugar together.
3. Add butter, and stir until combined.
4. Press into a baking pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Set this aside.
5. Combine Cream sugar, cream cheese, flour, eggs, sour cream and vanilla in a bowl. Set aside.
6. Heat cream and butter on stove, but do not allow boiling.
7. Remove from stove and pour over chocolate.
8. Stir until completely combined. Add powdered sugar and whisk until combined and smooth.
9. Pour cream cheese mixture on prepared crust.
10. Bake for about 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
11. Let it cool.
12. Pour chocolate ganache over cooled cheesecake.
13. Refrigerate overnight.
14. Cut ganache covered cheesecake into bars and serve with strawberries.