- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Funghi Autunno - Pasta in Cream Sauce with Wild Mushrooms and Sage Recipe Video
|Penne pasta||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced mushrooms||3 Cup (48 tbs) (shitake, cremini, portabella, oyster)|
|Finely chopped garlic||2 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped shallots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Kosher salt||1 Pinch|
|Sun dried tomato||1 Cup (16 tbs) (soaked in wine and chopped sage)|
|Heavy cream||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Mascarpone cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Asiago cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Spinach||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White pepper||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 1399 Calories from Fat 1089
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 123 g189.5%
Saturated Fat 53.8 g269%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 271.7 mg90.6%
Sodium 956.8 mg39.9%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.5%
Sugars 6.8 g
Protein 21 g41.9%
Vitamin A 79.4% Vitamin C 18.9%
Calcium 33.6% Iron 16%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a skillet heat olive oil.
2. Add the mushrooms, garlic and shallots in it.
3. Cook until the garlic and shallots are browned a little.
4. Season with a pinch of salt.
5. Add the sun dried tomato, heavy cream, mascarpone cheese, asiago cheese and blend in to make the sauce.
6. Drop the spinach and sprinkle in the white pepper.
7. Plate it and serve right away.