- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fudge Wafers Recipe
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs) (250 Grams)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooking chocolate||2 Ounce, melted (60 Grams)|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Walnut halves||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3184 Calories from Fat 2066
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 237 g365.1%
Saturated Fat 137.4 g687%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 695.3 mg
Sodium 595.2 mg24.8%
Total Carbohydrates 270 g90%
Dietary Fiber 13.1 g52.4%
Sugars 202.6 g
Protein 27 g53.1%
Vitamin A 117.5% Vitamin C 0.65%
Calcium 18% Iron 81.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 400Â°F (200Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar, and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the egg beating it well.
4) Add the vanilla and chocolate, stirring them in.
5) Add flour and salt sifting them in the mixture.
6) Take a cookie sheet and butter it.
7) Add the mixture drop by drop with the aid of a spoon on the sheet.
8) Top cookies with a walnut half, pressing it in the middle of each cookie.
9) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 10 minutes approximately.
10) Serve as required.