- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fudgy Ice Cream Recipe
|Whipping cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Unsweetened chocolate squares||3 Ounce, chopped (3 Squares, 1 Ounce Each)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||14 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chopped toasted nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 1036 Calories from Fat 671
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 75 g115.2%
Saturated Fat 40.8 g203.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 199.4 mg
Sodium 169.3 mg7.1%
Total Carbohydrates 73 g24.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g21.8%
Sugars 62.1 g
Protein 14 g28.9%
Vitamin A 5.3% Vitamin C 4.3%
Calcium 40.8% Iron 27%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In saucepan mix 1 cup of the whipping cream and the chocolate over low heat till chocolate is melted.
2. In a bowl, combine chocolate mixture and remaining whipping cream and chill thoroughly.
3. Beat chilled mixture till stiff peaks form and set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl combine sweetened condensed milk and vanilla.
5. Fold in whipped cream mixture and nuts.
6. Pour into a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
7. Freeze 6 hours or till firm.
8. Serve chilled with garnish of fresh fruit slices.