- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fudge Wonder Pudding Recipe
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Skim milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), firmly packed|
|Cocoa||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs), hot|
Calories 628 Calories from Fat 172
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.3%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g22.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.58 mg
Sodium 404.9 mg16.9%
Total Carbohydrates 117 g39.1%
Dietary Fiber 9.6 g38.4%
Sugars 77.7 g
Protein 12 g25%
Vitamin A 5.4% Vitamin C 0.5%
Calcium 28% Iron 27%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) Into a mixing bowl, sift the first 5 ingredients together.
3) To this, stir in the milk, margarine, vanilla extract and nuts.
4) Turn this mix into a 9-inch square pan.
5) Mix the brown sugar and cocoa.
6) Sprinkle over the top of the pan and carefully pour hot water over the entire batter.
7) Bake in the oven for 45 minutes. Note that during baking, the cake will rise to the top of the pan while the chocolate sauce will settle to the bottom.
8) Remove from the oven and cool slightly. Invert onto a deep serving plate and serve immediately.