- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Fudge Tart Recipe
|Butter||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Soft light brown sugar||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||1⁄3 Pint (200 Milliliter)|
|Roughly chopped walnuts||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Seedless raisins||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Cherries||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
Calories 239 Calories from Fat 116
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.3%
Saturated Fat 6.6 g32.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 29.4 mg
Sodium 35.4 mg1.5%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.77 g3.1%
Sugars 27.4 g
Protein 3 g6.4%
Vitamin A 6.2% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 8.4% Iron 1.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan melt butter.
2. Put in sugar and condensed milk.
3. Mix over low heat until sugar is dissolved and mixture boils.
4. Let it boil for 5 minutes stirring all the time.
5. Remove the pan off the heat and stir in walnuts, raisins and cherries.
6. Into pastry case pour mixture and let it cool.