- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Frying Pan Cauliflower Recipe
|Cauliflower||1 Large (Around 3 Pounds)|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon (1/2 Stick)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Envelope of instant beef broth/1 beef-flavor bouillon cube||1|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
Calories 217 Calories from Fat 109
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g19.2%
Saturated Fat 7.7 g38.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.3 mg10.8%
Sodium 3492.1 mg145.5%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.9 g23.7%
Sugars 8.8 g
Protein 5 g9.7%
Vitamin A 34% Vitamin C 191.8%
Calcium 6.4% Iron 8.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) From cauliflower, trim the thick green leafs and the stem.
2) Cut cauliflower into florets.
3) In a large frying pan, melt the butter or margarine.
4) Saute the cauliflower florets in butter.
5) To the pan, add water with bouillon cube or beef broth.
6) Using a spoon, crush the bouillon cube, if using.
7) Heat the sauce until boils and simmer for 20 minutes or until cauliflower is crisp tender.
8) In a heated serving bowl, spoon the caulidflower with spoon and serve warm with parsley on the top.