- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fruity Granola Recipe
|Corn oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fructose||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Old-fashioned rolled oats||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Old fashioned rolled oats||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Whole almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sunflower seeds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pitted prunes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Dried apricots||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3720 Calories from Fat 1140
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 133 g204.6%
Saturated Fat 13.6 g67.9%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 49.9 mg2.1%
Total Carbohydrates 576 g192.1%
Dietary Fiber 69.3 g277.2%
Sugars 106.4 g
Protein 89 g178.7%
Vitamin A 34.1% Vitamin C 4.7%
Calcium 53% Iron 152.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2.Mix together corn oil, fructose and vanilla extract and mix well.
3. Add in all the remaining ingredients, except the raisins, prunes and apricots.
4.On a cookie sheet with sides or in a baking dish , spread the mixture evenly .
5. Bake for 15 minutes.
6.Remove from oven and stir well.
7. Let bake for another 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
8.Remove from the oven .
9. Add and mix raisins, prunes and apricots.
10. Let cool to room temperature.
11. Store in tightly covered containers.
12. Serve with milk, yogurt, honey etc.