- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stuffed French Toast Recipe Video
|Wheat bread||100 Gram (4 slices)|
|Pear||2 Medium (2 slices)|
|Peanut butter||3 Teaspoon|
|Maple syrup||1 Teaspoon|
|Greek yogurt||1 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 824 Calories from Fat 260
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.4%
Saturated Fat 6 g29.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 372.2 mg
Sodium 980.4 mg40.9%
Total Carbohydrates 118 g39.2%
Dietary Fiber 16.9 g67.7%
Sugars 50.5 g
Protein 30 g60.6%
Vitamin A 10.3% Vitamin C 25.7%
Calcium 27.2% Iron 36.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cook pears with honey, until softened.
2. Whisk eggs, milk, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg together.
3. Spread peanut butter on 2 slices of bread. Top with fruit and another piece of bread. Dip both sides of the sandwich in the egg mixture, soaking well.
4. Cook, flipping once, until it’s hot, a bit crispy and the egg is fully cooked.
5. Serve topped with yogurt, walnuts and maple syrup.
For more information, visit the blog entry on this Stuffed French Toast.