- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fruity Drops Recipe
|Butter||250 Gram (1 Cup)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|All-purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Water||85 Milliliter (1/3 Cup)|
|Orange peel/Lemon peel||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dates||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4391 Calories from Fat 1730
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 197 g302.8%
Saturated Fat 119.3 g596.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 906.8 mg
Sodium 1344.9 mg56%
Total Carbohydrates 621 g207.1%
Dietary Fiber 24.4 g97.5%
Sugars 315.5 g
Protein 58 g115.2%
Vitamin A 122.6% Vitamin C 1.2%
Calcium 23.4% Iron 117.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C).
2) Mix the butter with the sugar until the mixture becomes light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time to the mix and beat well
3) Mix together the flour, baking soda and the salt.
4) Add water alternately to the mixture whilst mixing
5) Add the peel and dates to it
6) Spread the mixture one spoonful at a time onto a previously buttered cookie sheet.
7) Bake in a 400Â°F (200Â°C) oven for about ten minutes.
8) Serve hot and crispy.