- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fruity Cheesecake Bars Recipe Video
|All pupose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Roasted salted almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), ground|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cubed|
|Light cream cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened (for frosting)|
|Milk||2 Tablespoon (for frosting)|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (for frosting)|
|Cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon (for frosting)|
|Nutmeg||1⁄2 Teaspoon (for frosting)|
|Vanilla extarct||1⁄2 Teaspoon (for frosting)|
|Egg||1 (for frosting)|
|Fresh fruits/Berries||1 Cup (16 tbs), dice (for frosting)|
Calories 379 Calories from Fat 163
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29%
Saturated Fat 6 g30.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 55.9 mg18.6%
Sodium 96.9 mg4%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g14.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.1%
Sugars 24.4 g
Protein 8 g15.8%
Vitamin A 7% Vitamin C 8.4%
Calcium 6.6% Iron 10.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. In a mixing bowl, add flour, brown sugar, and ground almonds.
3. Combine butter and mix until crumbly.
4. Grease an 8-inch square baking dish with non-stick spray, put flour mixture in it. Press and spread evenly.
5. Pop it in oven, and bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly brown.
6. For filling, take a large bowl, add cream cheese, milk, honey, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg in it. Mix.
7. Beat in the egg, and then stir fresh fruits or berries. Fold to distribute evenly.
8. Pour the cream mixture over the crust in the baking dish.
9. Place it in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
10. Remove baking dish from oven, place it on wire rack and allow it to cool completely.
11. Top cake with additional fruit and whipped cream
12. Cut in slices and serve fruity cheesecake bars immediately.
You can add any kind of fruit or nuts in cheesecake as per your choice.