- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fruited Tofu Dessert Recipe
|Banana||1⁄2 , peeled and sliced|
|Lemon juice||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon, divided|
|Frozen concentrated orange juice||1 Tablespoon, thawed (No Added Sugar)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 122 Calories from Fat 16
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.7%
Saturated Fat 0.27 g1.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 4.2 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.1%
Sugars 16.1 g
Protein 4 g7.5%
Vitamin A 1.9% Vitamin C 48.9%
Calcium 2.6% Iron 3.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Toss the banana slices with Â½ teaspoon of lemon juice in a small bowl. Keep aside.
2) Combine together the tofu, remaining 1 teaspoon lemon juice, orange juice, honey and vanilla in the blender container or work bowl of a food processor.
3) Process till the mixture is smooth.
4) Stop the motor and scrape the mixture down from the containerâ€™s sides with the help of a rubber scraper.
5) Process once again to combine.
6) Into a dessert dish, pour Â½ of the tofu mixture and top with half of the banana slices. Repeat the layers till the mixture has been used.
7) Serve as preferred.